Owing to the short week and as I’d leftovers from the previous week, this week’s grocery run was quick:
- Old-fashioned oats
- Super-ripe bananas
- Chia seeds
- Avocados (on sale!)
- Frozen sugar snap peas
Meals for the week:
- Breakfast: overnight oatmeal (rolled oats, protein powder, honey, chia seeds, cinnamon, half a banana, a handful each of raspberries and blackberries)
- Mid-morning snack: avocado
- Lunch: Snap peas with a Beyond Beef omelet
- Mid-afternoon snack: Ferrero Rocher from last week or Dutch stroopwafels (purchased on the way home from June Scandinavian vacation)
- Dinner: 2 veggie patties + 6oz frozen peas
Fitness update: I’m just getting back to running since my right knee has been acting up. Triceps still sore from my home workout. Just three weeks to my next marathon—eep!
Life update: I really need to go to bed earlier.