This will be my last grocery store run for two weeks.
My freezer is bursting at the seams with frozen vegetables and veggie meats!
- Grilled fish, frozen peas and fresh corn for lunch
- Walnuts and Ripple pea protein milk for breakfast (with oatmeal)
- Cantaloupe and apples for snacks
- Veggie burgers for dinner with frozen veggies
- Ankle in pain.
- I’ve been limiting myself to low- to no-impact workouts (water calisthenics at the gym and my garage workout), but a little bit of me dies with every run I miss.
- Work has been ramping up. I hate spending over 13 hours out of my sanctuary; anxiety has been Code Yellow to Orange.
- Going home and then not being able to do my home things like cleaning my room and mopping the floors frustrate me.