Grocery shopping is my therapy–all the more if I actually buy something. So boyyyy was it a treat to restock my fridge!
- Hella baby spinach
- Frozen peas (the usual)
- Organic raspberries
- Frozen fried chicken (on sale!)
- Frozen gluten-free waffles (got a coupon!)
- Ginger tea (the usual + coupon!)
- Justin’s honey peanut butter (the usual + coupon!)
I’ve been digging combining the Target Cartwheel app with the iBotta app to save money. Granted, iBotta doesn’t actually give me back my money until I’ve saved a total of $20, but hey, it’s all gonna come back into my pocket.
- Still nursing an achy left ankle, and now my right kneecap feels funky. I was diagnosed with an ankle sprain and I’d kept off it for close to three weeks.
- The Santa Rosa Marathon is happening this weekend and I’m gonna run it. I’ve run a few times recently and I feel okay.
- My abs are changing in ways I never thought would actually happen. I’m on the fence about it.
- Long days at work. I like being busy though.
- I’ve been feeling a little down lately and so have lost my energy to go out and do fun stuff. Hopefully, after my next race, I’ll regain my motivation.